IN THIS ISSUE:
1) QUOTE OF THE MONTH
2) RESIDENTS OF AUSTIN REALIZE THAT STUFF COSTS MONEY
3) ADAM BAKER – SELL YOUR CRAP. PAY YOUR DEBT. DO WHAT YOU LOVE. (VIDEO)
4) TINY HOUSES
5) TOP FIVE DEATHBED REGRETS
6) JOHN OLIVER EXPLAINS NET NEUTRALITY (VIDEO)
7) 30 OF THE HARDEST THINGS THAT MUST BE DONE TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS
8) THE LAST ROUND YOU’LL EVER NEED (VIDEO)
The inevitability in life is that the ground will shift under your feet. You will either learn to find your balance or fall on your ass.
Austin taxpayers are dumbfounded that they have to pay for the services they voted for. It’s like reading a case study on “How is America Screwed Up?”
Instructions for happiness.
I found the idea of tiny houses interesting because I’m a minimalist who hates debt. Then again, I’m a capitalist so I’d want one of the larger models.
Nurse reveals the top five regrets people talk about on their deathbed.
If you’ve been wondering what all the fuss over net neutrality is about, this video uses sharp humor to explain it very well.
“What separates those who see their dreams through and those who don’t is the ability to do what others will not.” I couldn’t have said it better myself.
Question: What’s scarier than hollow point ammunition? Answer: This.
That’s it for now… Go make it happen!